BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holy "morning sickness"

Ok you know that good side of morning sickness I have always talked about? Well, its really hard to remember that when your head is ear deep in the toilet with a runny nose and watery eyes. For real. As much as I know that morning sickness means the baby is growing and doing well its much easier to remember that when I'm flopped on the sofa with a bowel of mac n cheese. The...uh...so called morning sickness hits at about 1 a.m. and lasts...well...until I can coax myself into falling back asleep, sometimes that's 2:30 and sometimes that's 5:30. Now the nauseousness, however, lasts all day long. Needless to say applesauce is my new BFF. Carmel delight girl scout cookies...foe for sure.

Now some of you may read this and go hey at least you're pregnant and have morning sickness. And yes, you are absolutely right. And some people have morning sickness waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than you. Oh yeah I'm very lucky and I am very oddly thankful for the morning sickness but nobody said I had to like it :-)

Continue to grow though baby!!! We'll get through this first tri and hopefully its smooth sailing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck! I am afraid of MS - I'll take it if I get it because that means I have a baby finally but I HATE throwing up. I hope your MS passes soon - even though I know you're excited about your baby MS isn't fun no matter what!