BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 22, 2010

6 weeks!

-How far along? 6 weeks!
-How big is baby? Sweet pea
-Weight gain/loss? I'm not sure. I actually don't own a scale so you'll just have to wait til I stop by and use my parent's.
-Maternity clothes? Nope, mainly just yoga pants. Jeans feel a little snug unfortunately...
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy
-Sleep? I added another pillow to the mix. I now sleep with 4 pillows...soon there will be no room for hubby, only pillows.
-Best moment this week? First appointment tomorrow and ultrasound!
-Movement? Definitely not.
-Food cravings? Nothing...feeling pretty lousy lately.
-Gender? I've had girl feelings but family is thinking boy.
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and I think it will stay that way. I have a freakishly deep belly button
-What I miss? Feeling good.
-What I am looking forward to? Second tri!
-Weekly wisdom? Eat small meals/snacks every couple of hours, keep crackers at your bedside.
-Milestones? Just making it another week and hopefully seeing a heartbeat tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for your first ultrasound tomorrow! How exciting!!!!