BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Attack of the gigantic boobs

Last night my wonderful hubby made me a bowl of ice cream and while nomming what usually happens...happened. I dropped a little bit on myself. My boobs to be exact. Here is the conversation that followed.

Me: Uh...awe man...(giggle)

DH: I always can tell when you get food on yourself.

Me: I dropped some on my boobs...shall I save it for you?

DH: I'm not going near those things. They will eat me alive! I could lose an arm!

Haha needless to say he is slightly scared of the enormous boobs I have been growing. I would say I'm probably up almost a full cup size already....making me a D....eek! Even I'm scared!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha - DH is excited for pregnancy boobs - probably because I'm so small to begin with!