BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm right and you're wrong

I am refusing to believe I have a uterine septum. I researched A LOT yesterday and they cannot diagnose this after 1 ultrasound! Not too mention it is something you are born with and I have had other ultrasounds when I was younger that were fine besides cysts! And a doctor never sat me down to discuss this septum thing either. An US tech cannot diagnose someone! This is my stance and I'm sticking to it haha! Plus a lot of women can have healthy pregnancies with a septum. The only problem comes when the baby implants on the septum as apposed to the outer uterine wall because it cannot get enough nutrients this way. However, I also believe that my progesterone and HCG would not be as good if the baby was having trouble getting the nutrients it needs. I will be interested to see what my results are from the blood work today. Hopefully they double and I won't seem so much in denial but more right on track :-)

Stay tuned for happier posts like how my mother broke the news to my entire hometown, how a stranger told my grandma I was pregnant and what we did different out BFP cycle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did something different this cycle? SHARE! haha!