1. I want to get pregnant and have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
2. I want to start losing weight. If you have read my blog for any amount of time (prior to me starting over) you know I have gotten started on this a couple of times. However, now that the holidays are over I don't have anything standing in my way. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. This is 5 pounds less than what I weighed on my wedding day. I felt good and looked good.
3. I want to take a vacation. This is already in the works. I think we are going to take a cruise to Mexico. Its going to be a huge family vacation with my mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend, and us. We all have so much fun together so I think we would have a blast.
4. Help change the world. This one came from watching Evan Almighty the other night, ARK. Act of Random Kindness.
God: How do we change the world?
Evan Baxter: One single act of random kindness at a time.
This is something I think we all can handle.
5. Work harder. I work from home and I admit that although it has its perks it is not always easy, especially for me. I get distracted a lot by means of blogs, gossip sites, and FB. Sometimes I even get distracted by the things I have to do in the house too like cooking, cleaning, laundry. It happens. But this year I want to find a schedule that works for me and enables me to be productive.
I know I could make a list a mile long but 5 will be good enough, afterall they are pretty big goals.