BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nothing but grease

I have eaten horrible this week! I'm ashamed. This weekend at the grocery store I'm stock piling healthy food thats easy to cook. This week alone I have consumed Arby's, McDonalds, chinese, 2 boxes of candy and now I want pizza so bad! Oh and last night I ate a couple of fried chicken wings....ugh.

I am trying to use the pizza as motivation to work. All I want to do is sleep and food for a pregnant woman is great motivation. Think its okay if I promise to eat better? I've worked out...a little...this week. And I'm going to be nauseous eventually to where I won't want to eat or can't eat.

I'm taking your silence as a yes it's okay :-) Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha - try to moderate the junk food you intake or it could spell trouble later on in the pregnancy. I wouldn't suggest denying your cravings - just remember moderation! :) Have two slices of pizza and then eat something "healthier".