BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 15, 2010

5 Weeks

I always liked to read other people's surveys on their blogs so I thought I would join in as well :-)

-How far along?
5 weeks!
-How big is baby? Appleseed
-Weight gain/loss? I'm not sure. I actually don't own a scale so you'll just have to wait til I stop by and use my parent's.
-Maternity clothes? Nope, mainly just yoga pants. Jeans feel a little snug unfortunately...
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy
-Sleep? I wake up at 4 almost every morning and have a terrible time falling back asleep...maybe pregnancy related, maybe not.
-Best moment this week? Feeling nauseous this morning and dizzy. Weird right? But at this point I welcome the symptoms I just want to know the baby is doing okay.
-Movement? Definitely not.
-Food cravings? I don't really have any cravings, maybe spicy food but I was like that before pregnancy haha
-Gender? I've had girl feelings but family is thinking boy.
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and I think it will stay that way. I have a freakishly deep belly button
-What I miss? Wine
-What I am looking forward to? So many things!!
-Weekly wisdom? Have a routine exercise workout before pregnancy that way when you do become pregnant you're not terrified to work out because you hadn't previously.
-Milestones? Just making it another week!

I won't be doing belly shots until I start showing something besides bloat :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw that's awesome! :) Glad everything is progressing! My sister was really dizzy with her first.