BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Test and more....

I took another test this morning (probably my last one) and the test line showed up before the control line ever did. Woot!

On another note, I called and made an appointment with a new OB. I happened to mention a little bit of pain on the right side that's pretty constant and before I knew it I was getting blood work and being setup for an ultrasound tomorrow. Whoa.

I've googled a bit a realized that a 4 week ultrasound isn't going to show anything except maybe a sac. They are concerned about an ectopic. I get cysts a lot so I'm assuming that it's a cyst (hoping its a cyst). So once again keep me in your T&P tomorrow that all goes well.

So sweet baby you be in the ute hanging on for dear life and I will feed you a salad and baked potato...again :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw so excited about the latest test! I have been keeping you in my T&P since your last post and will continue to do so. I hope the doctors appointment goes wonderfuly! I can't wait to hear about your updates!