BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pins and Needles

I have been waiting for lab results all afternoon! I finally got a call at 4:00 (when the office closes). They told me that the labwork sent wasn't for a stat so they called, changed it to stat and my doctor said to have it called into her cell phone and she will personally call me tonight with the results.

I opened up the directory from my insurance site and picked an office of 2 women who delivered at the hospital nearby...I think I made a great choice. This place has not only been proactive but every time I have talked to someone they have been informative, helpful and personable. Besides the US tech that didn't use lube on the internal ultrasound and had a little word vomit about a septum....

So a little update hopefully later tonight :-)

No comments: