BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm in shock


Yes, you're reading that right. Through those blurry words on the picture before you is the word pregnant. I can't believe it. I woke up this morning not sure if I should test and I thought since I got 4 free tests from buying preseed we could stand to "waste" one. It came back positive in about 3 minutes. We decided to make a Walmart run for a digital and some First Response tests. Came home...digital pregnant....First Response....2 lines!!!! I'm 10 DPO maybe 12 if I ovulated when I thought I "felt" it.

My symptoms aren't really all extraordinary right now. My boobs are a little sore and I have cramps. Like AF cramps. They are off and on. And bloat!! I'm sure over the next few days there will be plenty more symptoms to tell you about.

I have already told my mom who told my aunt. I called my sister (who is now driving to come be with me she is so excited :-)). I'm getting ready for phone calls to my grandma and Dad. Those are the only people we are going to tell I think. I debated on whether or not I want to say anything until we were further along but we are a family and we're in this together. I'm sure the entire family will know after this weekend. My mother can't hold this in but who are we kidding? Neither can I!!

I'm already scared. I pray so much that this baby will stick, that this baby will be healthy. It's a blessing, it's amazing and I am so thankful! I'm going to enjoy this and try to be positive. It took us a long time to get to this point. Thank you God!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

Megan Ashley said...

WOW amazing! Congratulations! HOw exciting and wonderful. Enjoy this time.

Fidgeting Gidget said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope it sticks! :)

Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOOO! I had a good feeling about this cycle for you - that is soooo exciting! Congrats sweetie! I'm so happy for you! *big grins*

Sarah said...

YAY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! That's such exciting news. Stick baby!

(btw, I stalk your blog :) )