BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1 week down

Here I am 1 week through my 2WW. I have some pretty crazy phantom symptoms going on right now. Yesterday I was bloated all day long! I wasn't when I woke up but then after I would eat I would balloon. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep I had this weird feeling of being hungry but also having a little tinge of heartburn. Today though, I have cramps and I'm pretty snappy but that could just be that the dog woke me up because she wanted out of the room and DH ALWAYS shuts the door after he wakes up so she can't get out.

The cramps usually mean I'm out. I often get them and AF shows later. I temped yesterday just to see if it was still up and it was so I don't think AF is coming early. Its just a waiting game. I don't know if I'll end up testing early or not at this point.

I just really hope this is our month. Please God let this be our BFP we've been waiting for!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most of the women I know who got their BFP also had AF like cramps so don't say you're out yet! You have one more week to get through! You can do it!!!