BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 1, 2010

7 weeks

How far along? 7 weeks!
-How big is baby? I believe its a blueberry!
-Weight gain/loss? At my last appointment I was up 3 after eating breakfast and drinking lots of water so I doubt I have gained 3 pounds. Now after the start of morning sickness I'm probably hovering around even.
-Maternity clothes? I'm still in my sweatpants but I went out and got a Beband after my appointment last week. It helps when I have serious bloat.
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy.
-Sleep? Still only 4 pillows.
-Best moment this week? We told DH family that there was a new babe on the way!
-Movement? Does my uvula count?
-Food cravings? It really depends. Everyday is different.
-Gender? I've flipped to having boy feelings.
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and I think it will stay that way. I have a freakishly deep belly button
-What I miss? Feeling good.
-What I am looking forward to? Second tri!
-Weekly wisdom? On the days you feel good do as much as you can that way you don't feel completely worthless on the days you feel like poo.
-Milestones? Uh...I guess morning sickness is a milestone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha - feeling like poo. Despite the MS I'm glad you're doing well! :) How did you tell DH family?