BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 3, 2010

16 weeks!!


-How far along?
16 weeks!
-How big is baby? Avocado...I know I said this last week but I lied. Baby was naval orange last week, avocado this week.
-Weight gain/loss? Last time I checked up 3 pounds...
-Maternity clothes? For the most part yes. P.S. Gauchos are awesome for pregnancy.
-Stretchies? Yup on my hips, maybe a couple on the tops of my thighs. Bummer, but I knew it was coming. I hope they stay off my stomach but who knows. One piece forever and ever? Yes please.
-Sleep? Horrible insomnia.
-Best moment this week? Making it another week and starting my registry.
-Movement? Nothing for sure, still the occasional scratching.
-Food cravings? Nothing specific...just fooooood.
-Gender? My guess is boy.
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? More shallow but still in
-What I miss? Nuttin.
-What I am looking forward to? Popping and our BIG ultrasound!
-Weekly wisdom? Lotion up!
-Milestones? 4 months pregnant!! 3 weeks til the BIG ultrasound!

P.S. Does it look like my bump is growing to you? I can't tell...I told my husband I think I still look the same as before I got pregnant which he of course says that I'm nuts and I'm obviously pregnant. I just still don't feel pregnant I guess....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha - I hope you didn't have that bump before you got pregnant! I think it's growing for sure.