BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 7, 2010

Milestones

I have officially gone a week without unisom! Even though I had a couple days of nauseousness it was mild enough for the Sea Bands to take care of it. Also, yesterday was the first day of....lightning crotch! For those of you who are wondering what in the world I'm talking about I'm talking about this crazy sharp stabbing pain in your cervix! It only lasts a couple of seconds but its enough to make you gasp and grab at your vajayjay for dear life! I'm glad I was alone I can only imagine what DH would have to say about it haha.

AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE....Shortly after the lightning crotch I felt my first thump! It was right at the front of my ute where I always find the heartbeat, dead center, and it was like someone poked me! Definitely not gas haha. I haven't felt it since but I still get those scratching sensations almost daily and from what I have read (thank you google) that is also the baby moving. Pretty amazing if I can say so myself :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Awesome! Movement is amazing! Glad everything is still going wonderfully! Happy 1st Mother's Day!