BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 14, 2010

7 days and counting!

I'm so excited! As I laid in bed half asleep while my husband left for work this morning he leaned down to give me a kiss and he goes only 1 more week and we know who is going to be in that belly! Its crazy! I can't wait. I really hope the baby is cooperative haha! I told him I didn't want to be that girl that cries in the office if the baby is uncooperative but who knows how I will feel that day. And the baby has some pressure added, both my parents are coming up the night before to stay and go to the doctor with us. What can I say? Wild dogs couldn't keep them from this appointment haha! We do have big plans after though! WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!

I am trying not to think so much about the gender though. I have had it set in my mind for weeks now that this baby is a boy and you know what? I can't say that for certain now! I just don't know! Its only an article on the interwebs and if we believed everything on the internet we'd be in big trouble!

Its not all fun and games at this appointment, however. Its more than just a gender scan! This is a huge ultrasound. This is where they are going to make sure that the baby is developing correctly. Its not always good news and I'm also very scared. I think pregnancy is just that. The most exciting and scariest thing ever...

So please if you will send me some prayers, good vibes, what have you my way that all is well with baby I'd be very grateful :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course! You'll be in my T&P - but I'm pretty confident that everything will turn out perfectly! :) How exciting!

Do you have names picked out yet? Are you going to tell people what the name is before you give birth?