BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 17, 2010

18 weeks!

**No picture, sorry. The husband left for work before I could roll myself out of bed**

-How far along?
18 weeks!
-How big is baby? Sweet potato
-Weight gain? I think I might be up 6 pounds...
-Maternity clothes? Oh yes for sure now.
-Stretchies? Same
-Sleep? Its uncomfortable, still occasional insomnia...
-Best moment this week? It will be out BIG ultrasound
-Movement? Little bit, can't wait til there are bigger kicks.
-Food cravings? Carbs....my poor ass
-Gender? I don't know!! I refuse to believe one or the other for sure! We'll find out soon enough :-)
-Labor signs? Nooooo, thank you!
-Belly button in or out? Its getting shallow but still in for sure.
-What I miss? Nothing...okay so maybe wine and beer. We went to an Irish pub last night and all of the in-laws were enjoying their beer and wine, little jealous haha
-What I am looking forward to? BIG ultrasound in 4 days!
-Weekly wisdom? Wisdom...wisdom...whizdum...I had a good one last week but I forgot it...pregnancy brain
-Milestones? Every week is a milestone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy seems to be going! It feels like last week you announced you finally got your BFP! I cannot wait to hear what gender it is! My vote is boy! haha