BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pressure....Update....Kind of

I called again and the woman had just heard back from the doctor (apparently she is in surgery). She wants me to get a cervical length ultrasound done. The earliest appointment was on Thursday so she is going to ask the doctor if its okay to wait that long or if I need to go elsewhere. I reminded her that my anatomy scan is on Friday and if we were waiting until Thursday (meaning no real urgency) then Friday might work just as well. Two birds, one stone.

The woman also said that it could be something like a urinary tract infection and that when you get these during pregnancy they can have different symptoms than when not. I don't think I have a urinary tract infection...not peeing frequently (okay not any more than usual), no burning. I would be happy if it was just a UTI though!!

Please cervix be looong and clooooooosed! We got another 20 weeks to go at least!

I'll update again when I get a call and find out for sure what we are looking at doing. If I end up needing the ultrasound tonight I will let you know the results as well.

And well....prayers please :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots over prayers! Hopefully it's something as harmless as a UTI or just the baby growing and moving. Thanks for the update!