BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

17 weeks and I've popped!

*Forgive the mop on my head I just woke up*

-How far along? 17 weeks!
-How big is baby? Onion
-Weight gain? I think I might be up 6 pounds...
-Maternity clothes? Oh yes for sure now.
-Stretchies? A couple and I don't care :-)
-Sleep? Oh so good.
-Best moment this week? I do believe I have popped!
-Movement? Pretty sure we got some movement these days!
-Food cravings? Breadsticks and cheese
-Gender? I don't know...I still think boy but my friends made me second guess over the weekend haha
-Labor signs? Nooooo, thank you!
-Belly button in or out? Its getting shallow but still in for sure.
-What I miss? Nuttin.
-What I am looking forward to? BIG ultrasound in 11 days!
-Weekly wisdom? Just when you think you won't pop, bam haha. And it really does happen overnight.
-Milestones? Popping this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw yea! You look so cute! Congrats on the pop! haha. Can't wait to hear the results of the big US!