BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

15 weeks!!


-How far along? 15 weeks!
-How big is baby? Avacado!
-Weight gain/loss? I am up 3 pounds.
-Maternity clothes? I could probably get away with my Beband and regular jeans but why would I do that when I have my new comfy dresses :-)
-Stretchies? I might have a couple on my hips...but maybe I am just seeing ones I hadn't seen before.
-Sleep? Insomnia is kicking my toosh! I am up from about 3:30-6:00 before I can get back to sleep almost every night.
-Best moment this week? Making it another week and starting my registry.
-Movement? I don't know...maybe? I wouldn't call it flutters but sometimes I get this scratching (feels like scraping of fingernails) down the BACK of my uterus...possibly the pulling and stretching people talk about...or movement?
-Food cravings? French fries and crispy crowns. Mmm carbs.
-Gender? My guess is boy.
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and I thought I would surely only have an innie but its getting more shallow so who knows.
-What I miss? Wine.
-What I am looking forward to? Popping and our BIG ultrasound!
-Weekly wisdom? If you find that insomnia has become your new best friend go ahead and get up, read, play Bejeweled on your husbands iPhone (just me?), take a bath and as soon as you start to get that sleepy feeling back head to bed. You should fall back to sleep. Sadly this is not my wisdom personally but wisdom from ye ole pregnancy book.
-Milestones? Made my BIG ultrasound appointment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw look at your cute bump! Love the new dress! :)