BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pressure....

Okay so I have been having lots of pressure on what feels like my cervix since last night. It is constant and hasn't gone away. I'm getting really worried and freaked out...Nothing makes it better but sometimes there are waves of more intense pressure. I called the doc almost 3 hours and have not heard back from them!!!

Please send me good thoughts while I'm waiting...I think I'm going to give them a call here again soon. Or is that being annoying? I know I need to be patient but come on! I'm scared! I want to know if this is normal and Google Med isn't going to help me on this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're in my T&P - call back! It's not annoying at all - your doctor is there to answer your questions. Someone may have dropped the ball with giving your doctor the message you called. It can't hurt to see what's going on. I think waiting 3 hours is plenty of time!

Update us when you can.