BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 5, 2010

12 weeks!


How far along? 12 weeks!
-How big is baby? A plum!
-Weight gain/loss? Up...3-4.
-Maternity clothes? I wore some maternity capris and tops for Easter. They are still a little big but I must say they are confortable and breezy.
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy. My sister in law gave me some Burts Bees Mama Butter that she had left over from her pregnancy. I will probably start using it soon just for damage control. Stretchies are mostly from genetics but I might as well do my part.
-Sleep? Last night was my first night without a unisom and I slept pretty well. I still got up twice to pee...almost 3 times
-Best moment this week? Not baby related but we went home for the Easter holiday and got to spend time with family which was great!
-Movement? Not just yet!
-Food cravings? I can't think of anything specific at the moment...
-Gender? My family is thinking boy and the in-laws are mostly guessing girl!
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and its so deep I'm almost positive I won't have that cute round belly for awhile. I am going to have a B-belly.....boo
-What I miss? Nothing...so happy :-)
-What I am looking forward to? Second tri is only a week away! Ahhhhh!
-Weekly wisdom? Your hair may not accept color the way it did before pregnancy. I dyed mine (sat outside for lots of ventilation and my OB is okay with it) and it didn't do a darn thing.
-Milestones? Another week pregnant!! So blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for week 12! That is interesting about the dye. My friend had straight hair before pregnancy and after two babies she has a section in the back of her hair that waves unless she straightens it. Only one section though! haha