BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Presto No Bloat-O

I started noticing yesterday that my bloat is gone! I really thought I was going to be one of those that never lost the bloat, it just turned into baby. Low and behold though I'm feeling skinny again, WEIRD! I will say it is kind of weird to still have these big ginormous boobs though haha. I grew out of my C bra a while ago (I was a big C anyways) but about the time I bought a new D bra for my new rack I now need a DD.

I do have something to look forward to now though. The next time my belly starts the pooch it will be baby baby and not food baby! Kind of exciting! And I was going to start my belly pics for week 12 but I forgot so hopefully I will get one taken this weekend and start out SECOND TRI the right way.

Well I'd love to update more on how I've been feeling but thats a post for another day because the baby is ready for some breakfast? Lunch? Brunch? Who knows....I'm hungry :-)

No comments: