BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

14 weeks

Once again I will try and get a belly photo tonight...this Sunday belly photo getting is not working well...not like we dont have time we are just lazy haha


-How far along?
14 weeks!
-How big is baby? A lemon...now in my mind last weeks peach is bigger than a lemon...
-Weight gain/loss? I have no idea. I will find out tomorrow at my appointment.
-Maternity clothes? I was going to buy those capris at Motherhood but at 45 bucks I couldnt do it!! Their jeans are cheaper and more fabric so how is this possible? Anyways, I have been reading that by third tri maternity pants don't really fit anyways and you probably at least need another size up so I am avoiding all pants except for the white capris I already have and I bought 3 maxi dresses. Now these dresses will fit all summer and I think are a way better idea.
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy.
-Sleep? Not too bad. I am back to my unisom because I started to get nauseous again last week. I can go without it for 2-3 days but I am still getting nauseous every now and then...ugh please go away...
-Best moment this week? I have an appointment tomorrow and I think I get to set up our BIG ultrasound yay!!
-Movement? I've read other girls say they have felt little flutters but I don't think I feel anything...
-Food cravings? We made spicy wings on the grill the other day and I want them all of the time now! I think we are having them for dinner haha
-Gender? I really try to listen to my gut but ever since reading that article it is clouding my judgment haha...wither that or my gut feeling is boy too.
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In.
-What I miss? Wine occasionally especially now that it is summer. I would love to sit outside and enjoy a glass in the evening but I guess its just decaf tea for now :-)
-What I am looking forward to? Appointment tomorrow and I am ready to start showing!! I keep waiting to wake up one morning and have a real bump but so far nothing...
-Weekly wisdom? Not much wisdom this week...I'll be sure to think of something twice as good next week...okay probably not...
-Milestones? Another week down, woot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! How exciting! I hear that once you have an actual "bump" you feel better about being pregnant. Can't wait to see pictures!