BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I don't know if I will manage to pull of thankful Thursday weekly but I think its a great way to stop and remind myself of all the things that I am thankful for in my life.

-I am thankful for thus far a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I am lucky.
-My wonderful husband who took care of me for 8 weeks while I couldn't cook or clean due to being so nauseous. My wonderful husband who works incredibly hard at his job. My wonderful husband who after 6 years together still makes me laugh and love him more everyday. Oh dear...I could go on forever....
-My family. They are always there when I need them. Supportive, strong, my best friends everything a family should be.
-My childhood. I got lucky again. I grew up with annual family vacations, cheerleading and dance. I didn't realize that I had a privileged childhood until recently. I hope I can give our children the kind of childhood that I was blessed with.
-My faith. Thought I don't always understand why and occasionally get angry with God my faith in Him is strong. If I stray I always come back.

Thats 5 and I will limit it to that :-)

No comments: