BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hold the phone...

So this girl who went to school with my husband and who we also never see or speak to anymore just posted on my facebook wall , "Are you prego yet?"

1. I think that is an extremely rude question. I mean I don't believe my ute containing status is any of your business.
2. I was going to announce it this Friday and you are kind of taking the wind out of my sails.
3. NO I AM NOT A SPAGHETTI SAUCE YET.

This girl never speaks to me! An appropriate comment would have been, "Hey how have you been, how's married life, any exciting news on the horizon?" That would have been better but now I have this big blaring question on my wall that I don't know what to do with!!

Do I delete it and further suspicion that I could be pregnant?
Do I leave it and answer it on Friday when we planned to make it public?
Do I message this girl and say hey yes actually i am and I would appreciate it if you kept your FREAKING MOUTH SHUT....without a few choice words and caps....
Or just say eff it and make it public now which DH is not on board with...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would respond back "Why are you?" How.Rude.

Fidgeting Gidget said...

I hate people like that. Ugh. I would just ignore it and announce it the way you originally planned, when YOU and your husband want to.

I got one of the famous, "You need a kid" comments today. I hate hate hate that!