BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 15, 2010

9 weeks


How far along? 9 weeks!
-How big is baby? An olive!
-Weight gain/loss? I bounce around but mostly I'm the same.
-Maternity clothes? Rocking sweatpants, Beband, and just ordered a bunch of maternity clothes from Old Navy compliments of my wonderful mother :-)
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy.
-Sleep? Still only 4 pillows.
-Best moment this week? Its always great to make it another week.
-Movement? GAS...gross I know.
-Food cravings? Townhouse half cracker half pretzel...yum
-Gender? I have no clue!
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and I think it will stay that way. I have a freakishly deep belly button
-What I miss? This week? I miss nothing. I am very happy to be pregnant :-)
-What I am looking forward to? Appointment next Tuesday!
-Weekly wisdom? Its scary to be pregnant. I'm always worried and wondering how the baby is doing but I have a couple of quotes that I tell myself and they seem to help.
1. You can't keep a bad pregnancy and you can't shake a good one.
2. Today I am pregnant and I love my baby. (This one is for women who have gone through miscarriages and sometimes several. I can't imagine how these women feel but at the same time I do find comfort in the quote as well. It reminds me to not worry so much and in this moment love the baby because even if something should happen the baby deserves to be loved.)
-Milestones? Another week pregnant, so thankful.

One of the girls that I follow her blog had a miscarriage. She was 10 weeks. My heart aches for her and her family. She doesn't know me. I found her blog on the bump but I send her my thoughts and prayers. Maybe those of you who read this can give her a prayer shout out, good vibes, what have you :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 9 weeks! You're in the final stretch for your 1st tri!

I'm so sorry to hear about her miscarriage. I will send her T&P!