BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 29, 2010

11 weeks!!!


How far along? 11 weeks!
-How big is baby? A lime? Holy cow!
-Weight gain/loss? Definitely up a couple of pounds but in my defense baby is starting to have some weight to add :-)
-Maternity clothes? Same as before...sweatpants and Beband.
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy.
-Sleep? Pretty good.
-Best moment this week? My NT scan this morning! It was amazing! 30 minutes of seeing my baby on the ultrasound machine and everything is measuring and growing right on track!
-Movement? Baby was moving like crazy on screen (I might have eaten a reese cup and teddy grahams before my appointment though haha SUGAR)...too bad I can't feel it yet though.
-Food cravings? Huge sweet tooth this week!
-Gender? Who knows!
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and its so deep I'm almost positive I won't have that cute round belly for awhile. I am going to have a B-belly.....boo
-What I miss? Hmm nothing...maybe wine
-What I am looking forward to? 13 weeks!
-Weekly wisdom? I gots no wisdom for ya this week
-Milestones? Of course being another week pregnant!! Come on second tri!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 11 weeks and almost into your second tri! :) How exciting to see the baby move! Do you have any U/S pics to share?

bethany & andrew said...

DH should be scanning some today! I can't believe I haven't posted any of our ultrasound pictures yet! Only fruit! I will have US photos shortly :-)