BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

10 weeks!


How far along? 10 weeks!
-How big is baby? A prune? I don't really like thinking of my baby as a dried up prune. My book says small plum...sounds better to me :-)
-Weight gain/loss? I might be up a couple pounds. I went on vacation last week and ate nothing but buffet southern style food all week!
-Maternity clothes? Its a sad day when even some of your sweatpants are snug and your fat pants that were loose are now snug. I wear my Beband a lot. Its just more comfortable. I'm thinking about getting some maternity pants very soon.
-Stretchies? Not from pregnancy.
-Sleep? 4 pillows but I want one of those snoogle things. I can't imagine spending 70 bucks on a PILLOW but not having to keep track of 4 pillows throughout the night would be nice. I've had some floor casualties this week.
-Best moment this week? I have an appointment tomorrow! I really hope to hear the baby's heartbeat on a Doppler! Its been so long since I have had any piece of mind that the baby is okay!
-Movement? No...and I mean from anywhere! I went 4 days without going poo. I thought I was going to explode.
-Food cravings? None really. I've been a big fan of salad and fruit throughout this pregnancy. Fruit is just hard to come by. DH doesn't eat it so it usually goes to waste before I get a chance to eat it all.
-Gender? Last night I had girl feelings haha. I go back and forth.
-Labor signs? Nope!
-Belly button in or out? In and I think it will stay that way. I have a freakishly deep belly button
-What I miss? This week? I miss nothing. I am very happy to be pregnant :-)
-What I am looking forward to? My appointment tomorrow!
-Weekly wisdom? Road trips are hard when pregnant. I was in the car for 8 hours. Just try and get out and stretch every couple of hours. We were thinking about driving in July for a vacation that would total 14 hours in the car...I'm pretty sure we are flying now :-)
-Milestones? Of course being another week pregnant!! But also seeing a light at the end of the first tri tunnel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 10 weeks, glad to hear things are going well!