BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sea-Bands

Yesterday I finally broke down and had DH go out and by some Sea-Bands. I was very skeptical but I thought if I could get relief occasionally they would be worth the 10 bucks. I put them on last night and within MINUTES I felt better. I also wore them to bed seeing as thats when I feel my worst and I slept so well last night. I woke up a couple of times due to nausea but as the instructions stated I put a little more pressure on the balls and fell back to sleep. They are very snug and somewhat uncomfortable but I'd rather have that feeling than throwing up and being nauseous. I took them off for a couple of hours this morning while I ate breakfast and showered just for a break (left some nasty indentations in my skin) but after I started to look normal again I put them back on. I don't know how long these will work but for now they rock my socks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Good to know just in case I need them. I'm so glad you found some relief!

bethany & andrew said...

I hope you do need them! I have already chart stalked you this morning...looking good :-)