BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Morning Sickness

Alright so I tried Sea-Bands that as you can see my post titled **SEA-BANDS** worked great...for about 5 days. I was sick again all weekend. I am now trying unisom. So far it helps in a way because it completely knocks me out. I guess I would rather sleep instead of be nauseous so winner? Haha!

On another note I think I'm going through a growth spurt...I've been having what my doctor tells me is round ligament pain (I know I didn't think this was even possible until second tri) and mild cramping off and on. Not too mention, I'm hungry all of the time. I just ate 2 muffins, a chunk of bread and now I really want some pepperoni....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the sea bands didn't keep working! I forget the name of the pill but my friend had horrible M/S and her doc prescribed the same pill they give cancer patients for chemo to prevent throwing up. There is a generic pill now too so it's cheaper.