BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 28, 2009

CD1

For realz this time! CD1 started the day after Christmas. I might even say on Christmas but for the sake of not being able to say I got AF as an X-mas present we shall say the day after. I'm excited. The new year is going to start off as a new cycle. Clean and fresh. I've always had a thing for the new year. I always feel hopeful. Like this year will be better than the last. I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say that in a lot of ways 2009 just wasn't my year. I felt like I made a lot of seemingly good decisions but all ended up being lemons. I'm in the process of fixing those mistakes and making lemonade with the ones I am going to have to live with. I hope that a lot of things happen in 2010. So without further ado my resolutions:

1. I want to get pregnant and have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
2. I want to start losing weight. If you have read my blog for any amount of time (prior to me starting over) you know I have gotten started on this a couple of times. However, now that the holidays are over I don't have anything standing in my way. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. This is 5 pounds less than what I weighed on my wedding day. I felt good and looked good.
3. I want to take a vacation. This is already in the works. I think we are going to take a cruise to Mexico. Its going to be a huge family vacation with my mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend, and us. We all have so much fun together so I think we would have a blast.
4. Help change the world. This one came from watching Evan Almighty the other night, ARK. Act of Random Kindness.
God: How do we change the world?
Evan Baxter: One single act of random kindness at a time.
This is something I think we all can handle.
5. Work harder. I work from home and I admit that although it has its perks it is not always easy, especially for me. I get distracted a lot by means of blogs, gossip sites, and FB. Sometimes I even get distracted by the things I have to do in the house too like cooking, cleaning, laundry. It happens. But this year I want to find a schedule that works for me and enables me to be productive.
I know I could make a list a mile long but 5 will be good enough, afterall they are pretty big goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the weight loss! I'm hoping to do the same thing. I'm signing up at a gym by us and am hoping to get in at least two days a week. I think I'll blog about that as well as our TTC journey!