BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 14, 2009

CD1 again

And actually happy about it this time. I feel good. After this 40 day cycle I am ready to get back on track. I have been charting again. We are going to use preseed this time around. I am currently on weight watchers. I am of course still taking my prenatal and B6 (100 mg) for my luteal phase. And thats where we are at.

Cheers to CD1 and hopefully ovulating one more time before 2010! Who knows, a BFP could be one heck of a way to start off a new year!! Come on sweet lord baby Jesus let this be it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're happy to be at this point! I was there myself and it looks like I may be going into another extended cycle. Are you charting/temping on this cycle?

I'm really glad I am because it's letting me know I haven't ovulated yet so I could be up for another long haul! BUT it also means I haven't missed the egg yet!

bethany & andrew said...

Extended cycles suck for sure! I'm pretty sure I missed my O date by about a week. I'm definitely charting again though! I need to figure out whats up with my body! Glad you haven't missed! I've been checking your chart! Good luck this cycle, no matter how long it is!