BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Broken Thermometer

My thermometer is broken. I was starting to wonder about it because it was only giving me 1 number after the decimal. The second number was always 0. So I either need a new one or need to put new batteries in this one. Not too mention my cell phone died (also my alarm clock) so I missed temping that way too....I should probably get this thermometer figured out because ovulation is just around the corner and I am going to make sure to confirm that this month!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one do you have? Mine is just a Rite Aid one. I got it for $10. But I've heard Target has a nice one with a back light and memory for the last few temps. That would be nice to have!

bethany & andrew said...

I have a Target one. I think it was only $10 but it doesn't have any of those features...It would be nice to have one that had a back light and memory and hey if they can throw an alarm on one of those that would be great lol!