BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My head is pounding like a nail...

Happenings from last night are a bit...foggy this morning. As my alarm went off to temp I tried to go over the night...First, dinner. Check. Deciding it was Saturday and with no work tomorrow we might as well finish off the beer in the fridge (lots of beer). Check. Mario Party. Check. Ordering preseed? Uh? Having sex doggy style? Uh? The next thing I was sure of though......my head was going to explode. Check. So first things first I drag myself downstairs for some much needed ibuprofen. After that is taken care of I go to living room where my laptop is out and laying on the sofa, I open it, and sure enough I bought preseed last night. The tab for my order is open along with an e-mail notification. Nice. I'll have to wait for Andrew to get up to check on our sex style status but I'm assuming that happened as well. Oh beer brain whatever will I do with you and your crazy notions...I should at least be glad is was only 20 bucks worth of stuff rather than one of those ovulation monitors or something haha.

I'm off to make hangover food. On the menu this morning? Nachos...for sure

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - well maybe this will result in a BFP! Like my DH says "Drunk people get pregnant all the time!" If it works for you, let me know! :)

bethany & andrew said...

It always seems to be the drunk people and/or teenagers! Not sure if this will be a BFP haha but what a story right?