BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Remember?

Remember those cramps that I often get in the middle of the night several days before AF arrives? Well I got those last night. They didn't wake me up but when I would wake up to roll over and what not they were there. I wish they weren't. I'm pretty sure that means I am out for this cycle too. At least thats been the pattern. I will wait until AF to officially call it of course but I'm not really hopeful anymore. The next time I will probably ovulate is Christmas. Thats going to be hard...we will be at my parents house that week. The best thing would be for AF not to show and for me to be finally pregnant!! You hear me AF? STAY AWAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw that stinks - but a friend of mine was telling me that she got AF like cramps before she got her BFP - several of my friends have said the same thing. I hate getting my hopes up too but until I see AF - they're up! haha! Fingers crossed!