BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yup...

Still spotting. I haven't temped for a couple of days because I have been having weird sleep patterns AND I have been so tired that when my alarm goes off to temp I shut it off and am back asleep in less than a second. I am also now at my parents house, brought my thermometer with me but didn't take it out of my bag last night. Temping fail haha. I'll get back into the swing of it here. I came prepared with preseed at least. We shall see if we will need it. I'll make sure to watch my CM closely. I think we should at least BD every couple of days for good measure since we don't know whats going on. I would hate to miss my O date. I can't wait until this cycle is officially over. I'm ready for a fresh clean start and hopefully a normal cycle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally understand about the spotting. Like I said - I went 8 days with it and not sure what it was. BDing every other day is a good plan - hopefully you catch the egg! I hear a lot of people get their BFP on the 1st cycle using pre-seed! We didn't but hopefully #2 will work since my last cycle was totally off anyway.