BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Drinking Looks Like


I'm not going to lie that 98.22 yesterday was nice to see even if it was because I had a girls night and a few too many glasses of wine. Today's temp put me back in my place though. Looks like I am heading into another long cycle. Considering I have been charting for a year and all of my charts are 32 days I guess its time for that all to change. Last month was 51 days so I'm guessing this month or should I say cycle now will be around the same....maybe....The only thing I can do is keep temping and sexing up the DH every other day. I mean you read statistics online about this percentage of couples get pregnant in 3 months, this percentage in 6 months, and so on and so forth. However, with my cycles going from a consistent 32 to 51 and probably anything in between or more it seemed more likely we would have gotten pregnant before! In the next couple of months we are going to have been trying for a year with charting. I think its getting to a point where I know we can't do this ourselves....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had that temp just too with drinking. haha. If this cycle ends up being another 40+ days my doctor wants to see me. Anything over 35 isn't considered "normal" if you have it over and over again. They say once or twice it may be a fluke but going on three times - something is up. If this one goes another 50 without a BFP I would call your doctor and just give him/her a heads up and see what they think.

bethany & andrew said...

Thanks, I think I will do that :-)