BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 25, 2010

F-U


Thought I had O'd, I haven't. I am making an appointment at a new OB/GYN to discuss how things have gone and where to go from here. A friend on FB announced her pregnancy today, another friend had her baby over the weekend, a picture of my beautiful niece's baby photo fell out of my wallet while looking for my insurance card...I don't like today. As soon as I temped I wanted to curl up into a ball and fall back asleep and sleep and sleep and sleep...I hurt, my hubby hurts...this sucks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up just yet sweetie - make that phone call and get an appointment but don't worry just yet. I have read that sometimes the first day or two after ovulation you drop your temp - like you may have. If it goes back up tomorrow and stays high...you may be good! *hugs* I totally understand.