BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waiting

Here we are. No O yet. That tempt of 96.8 looks out of place. I have a feeling I had been sleeping with my mouth open. I caught myself doing that a couple of nights this week. I entered a couple of high temps in for the next couple of days to see if I could get some crosshairs going and no such luck. Looks like we are still riding out the every other day and preseed. However, with this long cycle we are going to have to order more. I've got the site pulled up now...just have to order. It was easier to order when I was intoxicated last time. Oh and that extremely high temp I got from drinking got discarded in case you were wondering. I didn't want my post O temps to have to compete with that sucker :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm looks like you're going to go into another long cycle. Pain in the butt isn't it? I have to get more pre-seed too. I'm rolling the tube up like a tube of toothpaste! haha. Hope you get your CHs soon!