BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whoa

So seeing as we are around CD12 we decided to start our sexy time. I think we are going to go with every other day with preseed, prenatal, and B6. Last night was the first time we have ever used preseed. I sat in bed reading the directions and it said to fill the applicator to the 3 mark...if you have seen the applicator the 3 mark looks like a ton!! I didn't think I needed that much so I used half the amount and went with 1.5 and.....its still quite a bit!! I think we are going to use only 1 next time and see how that goes. I still haven't gotten a new thermometer yet or batteries and seeing how I'm snowed in for the most part I don't think I will anytime soon. However, fingers crossed that I will O at a decent time this month and the preseed will work AND I will get my BFP :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I hope this one works for you - I've heard a lot of good reviews on pre-seed. It hasn't worked for us but than again my O seems to show up whenever it feels like it.