BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Proud of Myself

For the first time since we decided to TTC I did not test at 10 DPO. I did not test at 11 DPO. I did not test at 12 DPO. And I do not currently have any tests in the house. I fought off the urge to go out and buy some yesterday. A lot of this was due to the fact that I had a temp drop yesterday, still above my coverline but on some of my other charts (of course all BFNs) 11 DPO my temp drops and AF is usually on her way. It did come back up today but honestly that's what my other charts did too but then it's just a jagged decent until AF shows. I figure that will happen this time too and if by chance AF doesn't show by Thursday then I will take a test. I am not having any symptoms, phantom or AF, not even cramps anymore so we will just take it day by day and see what happens.

No comments: