BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Alright temp be that way

I tried to temp again this morning to see if I could see a rise. It was actually lower today than yesterday. Needless to say, I don't know whats going on. I'm going to just stick with my no charting guns and trust that if its God's plan it will happen. I mean come on 8 days in a row now? I'm exhausted. We both need a break. According to other charts I should have O'd by now and I'm going to go with that. This should be a fairly easy 2WW (if there is such a thing). I got a new job as a cheer coach at a local middle school, Thanksgiving is here in a couple of days, I have a ladies breakfast at my church the first week of December, and in the mean time make flyers and setup tryouts. I'm going to be very busy and thats a good thing. I don't know if I will get around to blogging again before Thanksgiving so I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, how frustrating! I hope you get that BFP soon - great Christmas gift!