BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have an announcement

Alright so I'm pretty proud of my sex effort so far this month and I of course have to report on it! I have had sex 3 days in a row and tonight will make 4! Now to a lot of you I am sure you're thinking pshhh but I don't think I have ever had sex 3 days in a row let alone 4. Even better is that last night Andrew didn't get home from work until around 11 and we still got busy! Go us! I am thinking I might be Oing around Saturday, Monday at the latest so we are just gonna keep on trucking...

I also found an article posted on GP and thought I would share it here as well.

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE55T4TV20090630

So get strong little dudes we got work to do!

Oh and a half a bottle of wine and a bath went a long way the other night. I am no longer feeling as jealous and bitter. I'm happy for her and me....well I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing. Andrew and I will get there.

No comments: