BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

We don't have to go outside or anything...

Lets talk positions. I have actually noticed a couple of places online where the only thing a couple has done different to get their BFP (big fat positive) is switch up their position to...doggy style. This made me curious so I googled me some best positions to get pregnant. The top few are:
1. Missionary.
2. Missionary with a pillow under the butt.
3. Spoon.
4. Doggy style.

All positions are thought to introduce the most sperm into the cervix. And yes it only takes one but at this point there needs to be no sperm left behind. I have also read that the female orgasm is fairly helpful as well as it helps to push the sperm up.

While we are avid users of positions 1 and 3 it seems as though 2 and 4 are on the table this month. However, the only thing I can think of is in Knocked Up and how they are trying to have sex while she is pregnant and he offers up doggy style and she says, "NO I DO NOT WANT YOU TO EFF ME LIKE A DOG," and he says, "It's not like a dog we don't have to go outside or anything, it's just a style, it's doggy style." Haha!

Who knows if there is any truth to this but hey I'll give it a shot, never hurts to switch things up.

No comments: