BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

5DPO


Here we are 5 DPO. Andrew and I did not make our 10 day sex-a-thon run. We had a busy week. My friend who had been staying with us while she interned was moving out so needless to say we were just about exhausted. I also didn't get to drink my green tea. I had a couple of glasses the couple of days before O but I don't think it helped much. My EWCM was little if not nonexistent. For me it is always extremely hard to tell the differance from semen and EWCM so I didn't chart my CM this month leaving me with dotted cross hairs (CH). Our timing wasn't bad this cycle but we would have been better off at least getting close to our 10 day sex-a-thon. When you see my chart you will understand...I'm very dissapointed in our sex effort.


I am having phantom symptoms already too. They started in the middle of the night last night. I got woken up around 2:30 and probably didn't get back to sleep until around 4. I had a horrible headache and was extremely nauseous. Even though I was finally able to get back to sleep I still had the headache and nauseousness when I woke up for work. I ate some oatmeal around 9:30 even though I was still nauseous but I was so hungry I couldn't wait any longer. It took me until about 11:30 to finally took some Tylenol. I was hungry again around 12:00 but still not feeling too hot so I decided that maybe some saltines and soda would help...nope still nauseous. I laid down for a nap this afternoon and was surprized when I woke up 3 hours later!! Headache gone, nauseousness still there...On top of this I am definitely feeling some happenings in my ute. Who knows...it's way too early to tell!
I am down with the nauseousness, acne, all around feeling of yuck if it means my BFP is around the corner though!

No comments: