BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CD1

Its officially cycle day 1. I have started charting again and am ready to TTC this month. Andrew and I both are. Its a good feeling. I am back up to 100 mg of B6 to extend my LP and taking my prenatals as usual. Andrew is also taking a multivitamin every morning. Also on the table this month is green tea, pomegranite juice, and loads of sexy time.

Often times women use green tea to increase cervical mucous. I have tried this a couple of months and notice a difference, so for me, it works. Pom juice is supposed to aid in both women and men. I have heard that for women it helps to thicken uterine lining and for men it is supposed to increase motility and sperm count. Cheers!

I think this month we are going to up the sexy time as well. We usually do about every other day around O but I am thinking we need to move to every day starting around maybe cycle day 12 through cycle day...22? I usually O between cycle day 17 and 19 so that should cover us. 10 days of sex everyday really doesn't sound too bad but I'm sure after consulting with the vag that week she will have more to say on the subject....did I just refer to my vag having a lot to say? Now I don't think we needed that visual....

I have tried the pineapple core thing with obviously no success and for those of you wondering what pineapple core is supposed to do it has an ezyme to help with implantation. Chop it up and eat it for 5 days after O. There are recipes for smoothies online so you don't have to just eat the core but its really not that bad. I little more chewy but tastes the same. I might try it again this month for shits and giggles.

Thats all I got so far. If I have anymore crazy ideas I'll make sure to toss them your way.

No comments: