BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Drs

Has anyone seen this show? The other day I was watchin Rachel Ray cook up some grub and decided to channel surf a bit. I checked out what was on afterwards and its was a show called The Drs. I read the little blurb about it and the last part of the sentence said "magic hour" to conceive...I thought wow I should watch this maybe learn a few things.

The show starts out with 4 doctors at a table talking about different things, answering audience questions, taking street people questions, and there is usually a guest doctor wither by phone or in person who comes out as an "expert" on whatever the case may be.

After probably 50 minutes of the hour long show not one thing has been mentioned about conceiving and so to not miss anything I haven't changed the channel so I have forced myself to watch numerous mind numbing commercials....then finally an audience question....

A woman stands up and talked about her husband and her trying to conceive and asks a question (I don't really remember, something about timing) and the doctors are like just have sex around ovulation...UM DUH! The woman who was asking a question was already on clomid and they told her to have sex around ovulation and relax. BRILLIANT! Not only was this the only question they didn't have an "expert" opinion on but this is what they told her? Yup, and then the show ended.

So ladies...stick to Fertility Friend and Taking Charge of Your Fertility...

No comments: