BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 28, 2009

Two Fifty Six

Thats what time it was this morning when I woke up with cramps. This happened last cycle and a couple of days later along came aunt flow (AF). I have had cramps off and on all day so I'm sure its over for this cycle. I have cried little today but after some much needed Mexican food and new episode of Gossip Girl (although its not as good this season am I right?) I am feeling better. Now its just a waiting game until AF officially arrives. And since it hasn't been a week since I ovulated I'm thinking that 50 mg of B6 needs to be doubled back to 100 mg.

Andrew and I have been talking about what next month will hold for us, whether or not we should pull out all of the stops, relax, or just chart again.....

decisions....decisions


No comments: