BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 25, 2009

Pills Regime

So, I wanted to drop in today with a post about what my pill regime is looking like these days. I have been taking a prenatals, Nature Made, since January and up until a couple of months ago that's all I was taking but then I started noticing how short my luteal phase (LP) was. It started out a good 14 days back in January and has slowly shortened. One month my LP was a whole 3 days long. I researched a little and decided that I was going to try to add B6 to regime. My mom had previously bought some for the most recent diet craze (apparently it stimulates metabolism?) but she didn't like them because they would make her hungry all the time so off to me they passed. They were 100 mg tablets and I took one a day. The first month on them I didn't really notice that much of a difference. I was no longer at a short LP of 3 but more around 11. The second month is when I noticed a tremendous improvement from 11 to 15! Woo! I did run out though and had to run out for a new bottle this cycle. All they had were 50 mg and yes I could take 2 a day to reach my 100 mg but I am hoping at even 50 mg it will have the same effect. You have to be carefull with B6, no overdosing for moi. And if this month my LP seems short I can double up next month.

No comments: