BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nursery furniture on its way!

So last weekend was a huge weekend for us. We ordered all of our crib furniture! Okay...most of it. My parents are purchasing the dresser as their gift and so the glider and crib are on their way. And because of my thrifty skills I also snagged a free mattress with crib purchase and got to take the one we previously got back and used the money towards our glider. Wanna know what we got? Sure ya do!!!

Photobucket

This is our crib. It is the DaVinci Kalani Crib.

Photobucket

This is our Stork Craft Glider. We have it in the espresso but we decided to go with a brown cushion instead of the beige. You never know what you're going to get when something says beige so I figure we might as well go with something more likely to match the room.

Photobucket

Our dresser will be from the Canopy line at Walmart. I wanted a full size dresser because the changer/dresser option is extremely pricey for how small the actual piece of furniture is and I can't imagine a 16-year-old still using that kind of dresser. I want this furniture to hopefully be around for many years to come, only needing to change out the mattress in the crib since it is a 4-in-1. Anyways, if you haven't looked in to Canopy furniture from Walmart please do so! It is great furniture, beautiful, easy to put together and well a great value! Seriously, we spent a ridiculous amount of money on our entertainment center (RIDICULOUS) and in the next room is our Canopy formal dining room set and you can't tell the difference! A little aggravating honestly.

The pictures look like the furniture won't match but I'm sure it will. The espresso dresser is not that dark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw beautiful choices! Love that crib! How exciting I bet you can't wait to set it all up!

bethany & andrew said...

Thanks! I hope everything will look even better in person! I will make sure to take pictures of the room as it progresses. I am definitely chomping at the bit to get it set up! I'm so impatient haha